Our company has been established in order to meet the demand of our valuable clients applying our experience of more than 15 years in extremely controversial and fast-changing shipmanagement business.
We offer the following services:
- Technical management - a team of qualified engineers with a task of day by day monitoring of vessel technical condition and maintenance in order to meet international regulations and owners demands, preparing and managing vessel dry dock repairs and modification projects
- Development management - a team of experienced naval architects and marine engineers capable to develop various complex technical projects on the owners behalf in order to improve vessel performance (fuel oil change over from MDO to IFO, retrofit of control systems, retrofit of auxiliary engines, retrofit of main engine turbochargers, ice class improvement, increase of cargo spaces et cetera)
- Purchasing - a supply of vessels with maintenance materials, spare parts, lube oils, provision, bunkers and miscellaneous articles on a cost effective and fair basis
- Accounting management - a way to the owner to track actual vessel running cost as well as above mentioned activities in order to provide data for Management Information System and enable correct and well-timed decisions
- Insurance management - a way to obtain cost efficient and reliable P&I and H&M polices, with a full support of insurance claims
- ISM / ISPS management - a top of the pyramid binding all services together and enabling opportunity to build and follow up the effective management policy
You can find more about our company's activities HERE.